2005-02-28

A skitour in Lebanon.

Since the strike leads to demonstrations and maybe violence (lets hope not) we have been adviced to keep away from Beirut. Thats why i and two of my collegues decided to take a skitrip. That way we keep away from the chaos and also i get the chance to see the mountains up close as well as do some snowboarding.

Yesterday we were in a restaurant with good food and also a bellydancer (don't worry my beloved my heart belongs to you). There was ALOT of meze and also people smoking waterpipe. There is a feeling of enjoying life to the utmost in the people from lebanon. I though long to sleep in my own bed in the arms of my beloved.

My heart goes out to the lebanese people and hope this day will be a new beginning and not a start of more chaos. These people need more peace to build up their country to its former glory. This city are in the coming of the beauty of a cherry blossom.

Inga kommentarer: