2005-02-28

Snowboard and a new friend.

We made a great friend in Anwar who drove us to the mountain where i hired a snowboard. He told me alot of things about the reality of the politics in Lebanon. There are so much more to know about a country when you meet a good friend that tell you more openheartly of the events.

The snowboarding was great because of the lousy equipment and snow like butter. I appreciated it very much the same since the area is soooo beautiful and also the views are breathtaking. I recommend Faraya for skiing if you go to Lebanon.

We also kept away from the demostrating and the eventuallities of violence. I don't think there were any but i haven't seen the news yet. Though Anwar told me the demonstrations will continue till there is a reelection. I hope they get one since that may prevent violence.

After the snowboarding we went with Anwar to the most beautiful restaurant with the best Meze i eaten in Lebanon for the whole time. It was a slightly expensive restaurant though compared to Sweden the food is very cheap.

I think i will be home around 18.00 Swedish time at Arlanda.

Inga kommentarer: